The following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS“), govern the contracts concluded concerning the online sale of products offered on the website www.store.thepatent.news (hereinafter referred to as “WEBSITE“), within the section “Newsstand“, between Creatiwa Studio S.r.l.s. with registered office in Via Scavata case rosse, snc, 84131 Salerno (℅ Centro Direzionale Grande Fratello) (hereinafter referred to as “EDITOR“) and the consumer, reader (hereinafter referred to as “USER“), which form an integral part.
The GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS shall be valid and effective until amended and/or supplemented by the EDITOR. Any changes and/or additions will be effective from the date on which they are published on the WEBSITE in the “Newsstand” section.
The WEBSITE provides an internet sales service for the following products through download and shipping:
- Individual and/or subscription magazines in digital format: download the file in .pdf and .epub format, optimized for reading on mobile devices, eReaders (ebook readers), tablets, smartphones. The text scrolls and re-pages adapting to the size of the screen on which it is displayed.
- Paper magazines: single copy or traditional subscription sent by courier in charge.
- Related products : collections, albums, books, ebooks, special editions, gadgets, editorial articles of the online store www.store.thepatent.news
The online purchase on the WEBSITE is made through the payment as follows:
- Select the item to buy, add the chosen item to your cart
- Fill in the fields with the information required for invoicing
- Compilation of data relating to the method of payment
- Confirmation of purchase and payment according to modalities
- Proceed with downloading the file (for digital purchases)
Sending an order implies full and unreserved acceptance of the GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS in force at the time the order is sent.
To purchase on www.store.thepatent.news you must be registered on the WEBSITE. If the USER is not registered on the WEBSITE, it will be possible to register by entering the required fields on the appropriate WEBSITE form.
The purchase order is considered accepted by the EDITOR once the message “order successfully completed” appears on the page of www.store.thepatent.news, then a correct execution of the purchase. The EDITOR may accept the USER‘s orders in consideration of the quantity of products available. The EDITOR undertakes to send the USER appropriate notice in the event of unforeseen depletion of stock, or for an excess of demand or for different reasons.
Any clause inserted by the additional USER and/or different from what is indicated in the order and in the shopping cart and/or in the GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS shall be considered null and void and therefore ineffective by the EDITOR. The EDITOR does not recognize any obligation for purchases made in a manner different from those expressly indicated in the section “Newsstand“.
You can ask for information about subscriptions by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at the office telephone number +39089 383258. For information about related parties please send an email to email@example.com
PRICES, TERMS, METHODS OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
The payment methods for the online purchase of products include the use of credit cards belonging to the circuits Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, you can also pay by bank transfer.
Payment by credit card is made through the Paypal service with the guarantee of maximum security thanks to the SSL system. The system is further protected, thanks to the respect of the security standards.
The approximate and non-binding times and times of delivery of products are as follows:
- For weekly magazines, the first issue will be delivered within 3 weeks from the date on which the System receives the order.
- For monthly magazines, the issue of the magazine will be delivered within 60 days of the date on which the system and Customer Service receive and confirm the order.
- The EDITOR does not assume responsibility for failure or delay in the delivery of products caused by the courier in charge for cases of force majeure such as exceptional events, strikes, countries, traffic and periods of intense shipping (eg Christmas and / or Easter).
- If the order received does not conform to what was ordered in terms of content or quantity, the USER has the right to report the problem within and no later than ten (10) days from receipt of delivery, under penalty of forfeiture of the right.
- Paper magazines will be delivered to the address indicated by the USER at the time of purchase, provided that the data have been filled in accurately and completely with the necessary fields required for proper shipment.
- The “related” products will be delivered to the address indicated by the USER during the purchase procedure, on condition that the necessary information has been inserted in an exact and complete way, that is with all the data necessary for the correct delivery.
- Delivery costs are the responsibility of the user.
In the event of product exhaustion, due to force majeure, interruptions or strikes in delivery services and/or transport and/or telecommunications, the EDITOR shall not be held responsible for any breach of contract in the non-delivery of products on the WEBSITE.
The covers, photos and any promotional texts on the WEBSITE and/or in the “Newsstand” section are for information purposes only and may differ from the product sold. The EDITOR cannot be held responsible for errors relating to different images or promotional content.
The information on the WEBSITE, trademarks, technology, custom software, graphics, editorial material, exclusive news, and in general all material on the WEBSITE is confidential is protected, it is forbidden to reproduce, copy, translate, disseminate, sell, promote, in any form, digital and/or paper, either partially or in whole information and materials on the WEBSITE.
The USER declares and guarantees, aware of the criminal liability for false statements: (i) to be a consumer as provided for in art. 3 of the Consumer Code; (ii) to have reached the age of majority; (iii) that the data entered during registration on the WEBSITE for the execution of the Contract are true and true.
Any nullity of clauses of the present GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS of sale shall not imply the nullity of the same GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS.
APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
In consideration of the laws governing the online purchase, and the related digital sales contract, rights and obligations of the USER and the EDITOR, any legal disputes will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Salerno.